Elite KL Ltd operates a combined Quality Management and Environmental Management System that is independently certified.
We consider good product quality and reliability as vital to our success, and our continuous improvement strategy is led by our General Manager with the support of our senior level Quality Manager and the rest of the team.
Key tools that we use for quality assurance include :
– Customer Specifications
– DFMEA / PFMEA / including Risk Analysis / Hazard Log
– Control plans
– Process text / Build Instructions
– Initial Sample Inspection Report (ISIR)
– Production Parts Approval Process (PPAP) where requested
– Approved Supplier List and Monitoring
– Design verification by laboratory testing
– Design and product sign-off
– 100% product EOL testing where appropriate.
– 8D reporting / used for both customer and supplier concerns
– 5S methodology in the production area
– QOS charts and management reviews for continuous improvement